Happy New Year!!! December has been insane. The month flew by, Christmas has come and gone and wow… January.. I do not like January …
Let’s talk about things I do like!
La Châtelaine Hand Creams
They are back.. yes I am talking about these again.. I love them that much! I was looking for the Costco kit again this year, that has 12 of the hand creams, and I couldn’t find them. So, I contacted the company who sent me tons of information and the 2 kits in the pictures down below. The creams are very moisturizing, not greasy and smell amazing. I have one in my purse, at my computer desk, in my kitchen, at work and next to my sofa. The other item is the soap, I’ve only tried it once so I cannot say much about it but it smells amazing. The tins are super cute and reusable!
I get the question all the time where you can purchase these. If you are in Canada, it will be hard to get unfortunately. Keep looking at Costco as they are in the talks to get the soap kits in the store. You can order from their website, www.tonsavon.com but the shipping is expensive. Once they have more info, they will let me know and I will share with you. If you are in the US, they are now on amazon.com and available there!
Here are some of the information on these creams and soaps:
- Hand Creams
- A luxurious hand cream from the South of France, blended with 20% organic shea butter, vitamin E, and argan oil to deeply moisturize, nourish and repair dry skin. It is the perfect size for gifts, travel, or your purse.
- Organic Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to keep your hands soft, smooth, and rejuvenated.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that protects and repairs skin by neutralizing the effect of free radicals.
- Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly for immediate hydration and intense repair.
- Made in France
- Cruelty Free
- No BHT, Parabens, or Phthalates, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, or Propylene Glycol
- Soap Tins:
- La Chatelaine triple milled soaps are crafted in Provence using only the finest ingredients. Enriched with organic shea butter and calendula to leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized. All our scents are phthalate free and created by distinguished perfumers in Grasse, France. These soaps have no paraben, SLS, phthalate, and are BHT free. This product is also free of gluten, soy, and GMO’s.
- No need to gift wrap, packaged in a chic embossed reusable tin, ideal for hostess or teacher gift, as well as for your most cherished friends and family.
Bath and Body Works Spiced Gingerbread 3-Wick Candle
Looooove it. I have been waiting a couple years now to replace my Pumpkin Gingebread one that I looooved and I finally found one that is just the same. It is sweet with a kick, so not sickly sweet. My perfect sweet candle! Plus, I love the packaging of the candles this holiday season. It is frosty and has the cutest Christmas Trees on top!
DevaCurl Beautiful Mess Curl Sculpting Pomade
I didn’t think I would like this, but I love it! I am on a mission to add volume to my hair.. it is a flat thin curly mess… ugh. What I like about their products is that you can read a little “is this for me” tidbit on the item before you purchase it. So you can read and see if you will enjoy this product. And well, I do. I just put a little on my fingertips and apply it to my roots after I have blow dried my hair with a diffuser and BAM, lift! I wish there was a small purse version that I could carry with me for quick touch-ups!
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Barbara
It is no secret that I love this formula and lately I have been into browny nudes instead of pinky nudes, and this one is just perfect for so many looks!
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
This is one I have retaken out of my collection to use again. And I am not disappointed. I remember while I love it. It is light buildable to a medium coverage and the finish is satin. It blends well on my skin, doesn’t dry it out or catch to my dry skin. 100% worth it and I have been using it all month.
This is it for my monthly favs this time! What are your favs? Let me know!