I love highlighters, they are sooo pretty. I just love the glow and the texture when swatching them. It’s just like.. ohhh yah! lol
So here we go, apparently I had 39…. yikes!
Need To Try More, 5
- Mirabella, Shimmer Rose: This is so hard, I love pink highlighters but I don’t use them much. This one blends really well to be not too intense so I will give it a try before passing it along.
- bareMinerals Chandelight Glow Illuminator, Luminous Gold: This one is brand new, and is a cream to powder texture. It actually looks pretty. It is a little gold, so since I have never used it, I owe it a try.
- Laura Geller Baked Highlighter, French Vanilla (sample size): this one is nice and soft and deserves some love before I make a decision.
- Mica Beauty Face & Body Compact Bronzer, Rosy Pink: Again, one that I haven’t tried much, swatches gorgeously but it is dark. I wonder if it would just be a blush…
- bareMinerals Brightening Pearl Perfect Light Mineral Veil: This is very subtle glow that can be applied to all the face. I haven’t tried it so I will before passing it along.
Passing Along, 13
- Becca / Jaclyn Hill, Champagne Pop: I wouldn’t get rid of this but I since I have the Jaclyn Hill Palette and a Splits blush/champagne pop duo, I don’t think I need 3… This one is going to Sheena!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Opal (sample size): I have 2 of these so this one will also go to Sheena.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured, Pearl: It is too white for me and I never reach for it.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight, Champagne Gold: This one is too yellow for my skin tone.
- The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer: I love it but it is broken and I have fixed it 3 times and it still breaks, so if I want it back, I’ll just repurchase it
- bareMinerals Ready Luminizer, The Shining Moment: it is soft and buttery, but again too yellow for my skin tone.
- bareMinerals Ready Luminizer, The First Glance (small): again it is soft and buttery but this one is a little too orange.
- bareMinerals brightening pearl perfect light mineral veil (I have 3, 2 small, 2 medium): I have one in my “need to try more” pile so I don’t need 3 more lol.
- bareMinerals All-Over Face Color, Secret Radiance (small): This is wayyy too glittery for me.
- Estee Lauder Signature 5-Tone Shimmer Powder, 01 Pink Shimmer: It is gorgeous, but not very pigmented… the pink/gold is not my fav highlight.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Nectar: I love shimmer bricks and I think they are so pretty, but I am not a fan of the pink/gold much anymore, so out of my 3, I will pass this one along.
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish, Shaft of Gold: I find this one too dark for me.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Opal and Rose Gold (Sample size); Skin Perfector Spotlight, Opal and Pearl; Becca and Jaclyn Hill Face Palette; Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits, Champagne Pop/Flowerchild: I like all of these, love the formula! they are gorgeous 🙂 I am keeping the Pearl one in the liquid form since it would be the only highlighter of that shade. I prefered that format to the poured one.
- bareMinerals Ready Luminizer, The Magic Moment and The First Kiss: I love both of these shades, and use them all the time
- bareMinerals Highlighter, Stroke of Light: another that I liked the swatch and want to keep this format. This one may one day find itself in the pass along pile.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight (small): I haven’t tried it but I like the shade and it blends well when I swatch it. It is my only stick form one so I am keeping it to give it a go.
- Hard Candy Glow All The Way, Tiki: This is a nice drugstore one, keeping!!
- Wet n Wild, Reserve Your Cabana: I haven’t tried this one more and would like to give it a go. It is soft and nice so I am willing to keep this one.
- Physician Formula Shimmer Strips, Natural Nude: this is THE pigmented wow one from the drugstore. no way I am getting rid of it.
- The Balm, Mary-Lou Manizer: a nice shine and he packaging is just darling.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Soft and Gentle and Lightscapade: soft and gentle is a universal highlighter and I find it goes with a variety of looks. Lighscapade was a gift from my parents and it is a nice soft light highlight perfect for more natural days.
- Caryl Baker Glow, Malibu Beach: I have had this one for a long time and I used it all the time at work. I just love the glow it gave to my cheeks, it is an old fav and I think it will keep being a fav.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Sandstone and Pink Quartz: 2 of my favourites. soooo gorgeous. I can’t even….
- Lancome Blush Highlighter, 001: I forgot I had this.. OMG how could I?? The most intense gorgeous one.. the swatch below does not do it justice.
What do you think of my choices?