The next installment in my decluttering covers my powders and bronzers. I decided to systematically go drawer by drawer since my collection is already sorted and organized. I figured it would be easier that way. I am actually having tons of fun doing this. Taking notes, swatching, rediscovering items!
Need To Try More, 4
- bareMinerals Well-Rested Concealer: i didnt get a chance to try it very much so I want to see if it works well to set my undereyes.
- bareMinerals Illuminating Touch up Veil, Translucent: it is nice and compact for travel. It it light so I will try it before passing it along
- The Balm, Sexy Mama: I have used it and I like it. I am not sure if it’s my fav, i’ll give it another go and see.
- Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder, 21 Matte Cream: this one I got on a trip to Florida and i have been going back and forth on it.. I almost put it on the pass along pile twice… but I can’t do it… not until I try it.
Pass Along, 3
- Rimmel London Stay Matte, 011 Creamy Neutral: this one is old and too dark for me, I can always replace it with a newer one and get a better colour for me
- LORAC Wet/dry powder WD1: this one I never used, I it is bulky. It will be better to another owner
- MAC loose powder in NC5: I am not a huge fan of loose powders and this one never float my boat, pass.
- Laura Mercier, Translucent Loose Setting Powder: this one is too good to pass up. period lol
- Hourglass Ambient Powders: I have the palette and a single. I love these. The palette I will keep using as a setting powder and a soft highlighter to finish it (as I started hitting pan on some of the colours) and the single I use everyday.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte, 001 Translucent: I like this powder and want to keep the translucent one
- MAC Light Plus Mineralize Skinfinish: I really like this one, I use it all the time as a light foundation in the summer.
- Marcelle Quad Pressed Powder, Light: I love this one. When I use a more luminous foundation, it keeps me matte and sets it very nicely
Before, 13 / After, 6
Need To Try More, 4
- Julep so radiant Diamond Powder Bronzer, Light Golden Bronze: This a brand new product I got in the July Julep Maven subscription box and I haven’t tried it yet. Therefore, I will try it before passing it along.
- Marcelle Sun Wave Bronzing Pressed Powder, Heat Wave: I find it very pretty and the container is huge with a gorgeous mirror. It is in the need to try pile because it’s a shimmery bronzer, which I am not a huge fan of, but there could be some uses for it like a bronze highlight.. I will keep to try it out.
- OFRA Mosaic Powder, Roman 3D Mosaic: I got it through a Wantable box a while back, before OFRA was a big thing (I hadn’t even heard of the brand at the time I got it). I had to look up how to use it and found a good vid on it. So I have loved it. It is unique in colour so I will keep trying it before passing it along.
- Vincent Longo La Riviera Sun Face and Body Bronzer, Beauty Sin: I could almost repeat the exact same than the above for the OFRA, it is unique in my collection and I got it from a Wantable box. I will keep trying it!
Passing Along, 6
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Medium Deep (sample size): As I own the full size in Milk Chocolate, This is a no brainer passing along.
- bareMinerals Bronzer, The Skinny Dip (sample size): it is super cute! but alas, the colour is wrong for me, so as much as I would like it, I won’t get any use of it.
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Bronzer, 03 (sample size): this is gorgeous but again, the colour is off, so no use will come of it.
- Tarte, the sculptor (sample size): the colour for me isn’t the greatest match but also I am not into contour sticks that much. Pass.
- Rimmel London 3 in 1 Shimmering Bronzer, 001 Gold Princess: this has no pigmentation. Pass.
- bareMinerals Balance and Boost Mineral Veil: I never got into this product, plus it looked chalkey on me… Pass.
- Kat Von D Shade Light Palette: no brainer, love it, use it, keep it.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Bronzer, Shady Business I: I got this on clearance when they were discontinuing these products from her line. I love it for my collection and it is so buttery… decided to keep it
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer: again, another love it, use it, keep it.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer (sample size): I have recently discovered this bronzer and I love it. There is no way I am parting with it.
- Laura Geller Balance -N- Brighten Foundation, Medium: the colour of this is like a subtle bronzer on me. The formula is great, keep!
- essence contour powder: this is nice, I have used it a few times and enjoyed the bronzer part of it more than the highlighter part. It is not great but when I need a drug store option, I like to reach for it. This could be a future one that finds itself in the pass along pile.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Contour, 813 Light: this is a good drugstore option for sure, more pricey however. I really enjoy this one.
Hope you enjoyed this declutter!