Who doesn’t love a haul?? I know I do! Missy and I went to the Sephora VIB Rouge Appreciation event. This is when Sophora was doing their extra points event (2x for BI, 3x for VIB, 4x VIB Rouge) before their *cough* epic rewards on Monday Aug 10. So here is what I got. Let’s be honest, sending Missy and I shopping… alone.. without supervision… is a bad idea.. things happen! money gets spent… We need Sheena to supervise us lol.
The video of this haul was up on Saturday so you can check it out – I added a few items that are not on there 😀
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer – small size : I tried a sample of this so I am excited to really try it. I have dry skin so sometimes I need some moisture!
- Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Zin: If you follow me here, you know I am obsessed with Bite Beauty lipstick, so I got another colour.
- Kat Von D Metal Crush Shadow in Synergie: Love Kat Von D… obviously if you saw my post from yesterday, you already know that! So I had to get it.
- Sephora Lingzhi eye mask for anti-aging & smoothing: Never tried these, so excited to!
- Tarte Sweet mini kit with a blush and Lip Surgence: Too cute of a kit to pass up!
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder – small size: heard a lot about it and can’t wait to try it!
- Jack Black Moisture Therapy lip balm with SPF 25 in lemon: I got a sample size of this and I really liked it, especially for the SPF to go outside in the summer.
- Fresh Sugar lip balm SPF 15 in Petal: Love these! This purchase is Missy’s fault… lol
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love: I did a review on another colour of this blush line, see it here. I love the formula and the packaging is to die for.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz: OMG I love shimmer bricks. I had to get another one!
- Too Faced Natural Matte palette: I don’t have many matte palettes and I love the colours in this one. Excited to try it out
Here is the sample bang that they gave out at the event.
What did you get at the Sephora point event???